Big Sky Tents are are innovative and robust shelters which push the boundaries of ultra-light while being remarkably spacious and ergonomic.
Pictured is the Soul 1P.
The Big Sky Tents we stock share some common features listed below.
• Double wall construction to prevent condensation inside the shelter and on your sleeping bag
• Large non-claustrophobic interior with 99cm (39in) high ceiling
• Lot’s of no-see-um mesh for bug protection and ventilation
• Large asymmetrical side door(s) for easy entry and exit
• Big Sky’s tents have the best ergonomic design of any in the industry
• Two door tents feature 2 large, easy access vestibules – more than enough room for gear
• Ultra light weight aluminium poles.
• All tents are seam sealed where necessary at the factory before being shipped.
• Additional stake/peg loops on each end of fly for a more storm worthy structure
• Highest quality components, e.g. zippers, window material, grommets, webbing, etc.
• Color coded cord, e.g. zipper pulls – reflective yellow, guy outs – black, guy line – reflective gold
• Reflective guy out loops on mesh body so it can be guyed out if rain fly is not used