* 1-2 Person Super lightweight tent
* Multi-Pitch design allows fly only or fly 1st pitching
* 30D Rip Stop Siliconised Nylon fly with 5000mm waterhead
* Nylon taffeta floor with 6000mm waterhead
* Reflective guy ropes and attachments
* Internal mesh storage pocket
* 12 x 2g titanium pegs
* Vestibule for storage
* Suggested use: Ultra Light Hiking , Adventure racing and Mountain marathons
* Colours: Green Fly, Charcoal Floor
* Size: 220cm x 93cm x 62cm ( inner)
* Vestibule: 50cm
* Height: 96cm
* Weight: 860gms (min) 940 packed
With a minimum weight of just 860g, the Terra Nova Laser Competition is sure to be a favourite for Adventure Races, Mountain Marathons and Ultra Light Backpacking. New 8.55 mm DAC Featherlite poles save approximately 10% weight on previous years' pole sets. When used with the complementary waterproof hood, the Laser Competition is guaranteed waterproof.
Exceptional comfort for 1 person, yet space for 2 (if you're good friends). The Terra Nova Laser Competition pitches flysheet first; the inner can be left connected, so it is exceptionally quick to erect. The Laser Competition's transverse porch creates more usable space than a longitudinal porch and provides excellent shelter from the wind as well as a large entrance.
Sure to be a favourite for Adventure Races, Mountain Marathons and Ultra Light Backpacking.