• Capacity: 1 Person
• Doors: Two Doors with two vestibules
• Design: Freestanding dome
• Internal floor plan: 230 x 92 cm
• Headroom: 99cm
• Weight: 1.106kg (Mesh Inner)
• Poles: DAC Featherlite (Folded length 43cm)
• Rain fly: 1500mm SuperSil
• Floor: 3000mm Sil-Nylon
• Very roomy freestanding design with 2 side doors and 2 vestibules for easy access and gear storage.
• Poles attach to the rain fly, allowing the inner and fly to be set up together. The rain fly can also be set up alone to save weight.
• Floor and fly use silicon coated nylon fabrics for excellent strength and light weight
• Two inner options: Breathable nylon fabric OR See through mesh fabric
• Includes ultralight compression bag
The Big Sky Revolution 1 is the most liveable one person tent on the market. With plenty of internal space this tent is comfortable to sleep in without constant fear of touching the walls. This is the only one person tent on the market with two doors and vestibules, which lets you keep your pack and gear on one side, and reserve the other vestibule for access and cooking.
With a storm proof design and expansive sheltered vestibules, the Revolution 1 will keep you (and your gear) dry when the barometer drops. The exoskeleton design allows for the inner and fly to be kept together for fast pitching, and when pitching in the rain the fly can be separated to keep the inner dry.
For most Australian conditions the mesh interior is perfect, allowing exceptional ventilation for hot nights, and for colder climates the breathable inner retains heat inside the tent.