Our Largest Aarn pack is built to comfortably carry big loads on expeditions and longer trips. The lid can be extended to add around 5L of capacity or removed to reduce weight and volume.
- 14cm back length adjustment for an exact fit.
- Patented Waterproof dry liner
- Two compartments and one lid pocket
- Load transfer tube
- Custom-fit hip belt Medium as standard with Large and Small available
- Web and side compression straps
- Ice axe, crampon and trekking pole attachments.
- Compatible with pivoting
Aarn Balance Pockets
With a body centered load carrying system, all the load can be carried on the hips and the shoulders can be weight free. No load needs to be transmitted down the spine.
Because the center of gravity of the load can be matched to the center of gravity of the body, both vertically and horizontally , the load is very stable making this carrying system the optimum for dynamic movement and all types of rucksack sports.
Aarn packs come with several back length and hip belt options, click for info:
500D cordura nylon, 210D and 40D ripstop nylon
Fully waterproof liner included