Optimised for climbing, skiing, and hiking with trekking poles, the Guiding Light allows dynamic movement and superb access to backcountry tools. The innovative bag design allows you to stow or remove tools without taking the pack off. The Rope Door behind your head allows you to feed in or play out rope as required. It doubles as a hydration port, with easy access loops for holding your hydration bladder. The side quivers allow instant access to ice tools, snow stakes, avalanche probe, trekking poles and skis, or compact tripods for photographers.
- 15cm range On-Torso-Adjust harness
- U, Multi and Flexi Flow>
- Waterproof Dry liner
- One compartment, with roll top closure
- Custom-mould Frame, single stay
- Custom-fit hip belt Medium as standard with Large and Small available
- Back and side compression straps
- Instant access to ice tools and trekking poles
- Helmet, crampon, ski and snowboard attachments
- Compatible with pivoting
Aarn Balance Pockets
With a body centered load carrying system, all the load can be carried on the hips and the shoulders can be weight free. No load needs to be transmitted down the spine.
Because the center of gravity of the load can be matched to the center of gravity of the body, both vertically and horizontally , the load is very stable making this carrying system the optimum for dynamic movement and all types of rucksack sports.
Aarn packs come with several back length and hip belt options, click for info:
500D cordura nylon, 210D and 40D ripstop nylon
Fully waterproof liner included