The Bodypack for those embracing the light = fast philosophy, with the volume to carry a week's ultralight gear.
The Featherlite Freedom uses ultralight materials and an internal divider to decrease weight without compromising our precision back shaping or load support structure.
This model is the first to use the new O-nee one touch back length adjustment system developed by Aarn.
- 12cm back length adjustment for an exact fit.
- Updated Waterproof 12L Sports Balance Pockets
- U, X, V and Multi-Flow features
- Waterproof Dry liner
- One compartment, with roll top closure stretch side pockets
- U-Lite Frame
- Custom-fit hip belt Medium as standard with Large and Small available
- Web and side compression straps
- Ice axe, crampon and trekking pole attachments.
Balance pockets included, which means you get a body-centered load-carrying system, with all the load carried on the hips and the shoulders weight-free.
No load needs to be transmitted down the spine.
Because the center of gravity of the load can be matched to the center of gravity of the body, both vertically and horizontally , the load is very stable making this carrying system the optimum for dynamic movement and all types of rucksack sports.
Because there are two separate front pockets rather than one, your vision is not restricted- you can see your feet in the gap between the pockets.
The front pockets have excellent Ergonomics- they allow access to items without stopping and taking the pack off
Aarn packs come with several back length and hip belt options, click for info:
55L + 10L
Main: 70D x 140D Nylon Shadow
Contrast: 210D Nylon Ripstop
Bottom: 500D Nylon Kodura
Fully waterproof liners (x3) included